Tuition and Financial Aid
For close to 200 years, Kents Hill School has been committed to transforming the lives of young people and instilling the character and knowledge necessary to thrive in higher education and beyond. Underpinning this experience is an inclusive community of talented, promising, passionate, and driven students from a wide range of backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and experiences.
A Kents Hill education is an investment and we are mindful of the sacrifices that families are making to support their children in receiving the very best education possible. After reviewing our various flexible payment plans and options, we hope that you will find that the opportunity for your child to attend Kents Hill is achievable.
- What is the financial aid process for international students?
- Are returning families required to reapply for financial aid each year?
- Is it still possible to apply for financial aid if we missed the deadline?
- What is the process of parents who are separated or divorced?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child’s chances of admission?
- How many students at Kents Hill receive financial aid?
- What can I expect to pay?